- The information gathered from members and visitors who apply for the various services on our website/apps offers includes, but may not be limited to, email address, name, date of birth, educational qualifications a user-specified password, mailing address, pin code and telephone/mobile number.
- If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, some additional information, including a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and tracking information from cheques or demand drafts is collected.
- The user information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The User Information is used for authentication and account access, If a user registers using social networking platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others we may collect personal data you choose to allow us to access through their APIs. When the user accesses our websites or apps, data relating to device ID, log files ,Geographic Location, device Information/specification are also collected automatically.
- We may use also your personal information for analysis of data, usage trends and to evaluate and improve our site/App, marketing research , preventing of frauds. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website/apps. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website/apps. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Addressing your Grievance : Grievance Executive, Punjabi Marriage Bureau . email@example.com. The Grievance officer shall be available between 10 am to 6 pm IST from Monday to Saturday excluding Sunday's and Public Holidays in India.